1. Xie X.-H., and M. Li (2019). Generation of Internal Lee Waves by Lateral Circulation in a Coastal Plain Estuary. Journal of Physical Oceanography, 49, 1687–1697, https://doi.org/10.1175/JPO-D-18-0142.1.
2. Xie X., Li, M., and Ni, W. (2018). Roles of wind-driven currents and surface waves in sediment resuspension and transport during a tropical storm. Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 123, doi: 10.1029/2018JC014104.
3. Xie X., Liu, Q., Zhao, Z., Shang, X., Cai, S., Wang, D., and Chen, D. (2018). Deep sea currents driven by breaking internal tides on the continental slope. Geophysical Research Letters, 45, 6160–6166, doi: 10.1029/2018GL078372.
4. Xie X., and M. Li (2018). Effects of wind straining on estuarine stratification: A combined observational and modeling study. Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 123, 2363–2380. https://doi.org/10.1002/2017JC013470.
5. Xie X., M. Li and W.C. Boicourt (2017), Breaking of internal solitary waves generated by an estuarine gravity current, Geophysical Research Letters, 44, doi:10.1002/2017GL073824.
6. Xie X., M. Li, M. Scully and W.C. Boicourt (2017), Generation of internal solitary waves by lateral circulation in a stratified estuary, Journal of Physical Oceanography, 47, 1789–1797, doi: 10.1175/JPO-D-16-0240.1.
7. Xie X., M. Li, and W. C. Boicourt (2017), Baroclinic effects on wind-driven lateral circulation in Chesapeake Bay, Journal of Physical Oceanography, 47, 433-445, doi:10.1175/JPO-D-15-0233.1.